Magnofilm Tape Deck AT-12
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Byer Industries Pty. Ltd., South Melbourne
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Magnofilm Tape Deck AT-12 - Byer Industries Pty. Ltd.,
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
The Magnofilm Tape Deck, AT-12 was a later version of Model TM-1.
It incorporated hinged, telescoping rear mounting posts to facilitate easier removal from the turntable.
It may have incorporated a permanent magnet tape eraser unlike the TM-1 which required a hand held AC powered eraser. (TBC)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Radio & Hobbies Nov 1951, Page 22.)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 12 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Byer Industries Pty. Ltd., South Melbourne