Star Command Star Explorer
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Calfax Inc., Star Command (brand), New York
- 1978 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Star Command Star Explorer - Calfax Inc., Star Command
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 178 x 60 x 178 mm / 7 x 2.4 x 7 inch
Star Explorer from Star Command. Made in Hong Kong.
All items under Star Command were made for the US importer Calfax Inc., New York.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.330 kg / 0 lb 11.6 oz (0.727 lb)
- Model page created by Eckhard Wegner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Calfax Inc., Star Command (brand), New York