Cassette Radio with Alarm Clock TDK701
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Calex; (where?)
- 1974 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220-240/ D: 4 x 1.5 / C: 1 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cassette Radio with Alarm Clock TDK701 - Calex; where?
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 325 x 235 x 90 mm / 12.8 x 9.3 x 3.5 inch
This Cassette Radio has an analogue faced clock with seconds pointer and alarm/snooze capability. It is also powered by 1 x C cell for the clock and 4 x D cells for the electronics.
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Calex; (where?)