- Manufacturer / Brand
- Canadian Marconi Co. Ltd. (CMC, Esterline), Marconi's Wireless; Montreal, QC
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: CMC Canada || Marconi, Canada
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 462.5 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 202 - Canadian Marconi Co. Ltd. CMC,
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 19.5 x 11 x 9 inch / 495 x 279 x 229 mm
- Wave switch can also select push buttons for 6 broadcast presets. With "built-in antenna" of 6.5x14 inch metal plate nailed inside cabinet top. Schematic identical to model 203 cabinet version that has similar chassis but separate 12 inch speaker.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.626 kg / 19 lb 0 oz (19 lb)
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio College of Canada
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Richard Fairbanks. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 460 models, 324 with images and 376 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Canadian Marconi Co. Ltd. (CMC, Esterline), Marconi's Wireless; Montreal, QC
The model 202 is part of the collections of the following members.