- Manufacturer / Brand
- Canadian General Electric (Canada) (C.G.E. or CGE); Toronto, ON
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 460 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A-82 - Canadian General Electric
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
Band A (BC): 540 ... 1800 kHz
Band B (SW): 1.8 ... 6.0 MHz
Band C (SW): 5.7 ... 18 MHz
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (Victor 43)
- Model page created by Chris King. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 493 models, 366 with images and 417 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Canadian General Electric (Canada) (C.G.E. or CGE); Toronto, ON