- Manufacturer / Brand
- Canadian General Electric (Canada) (C.G.E. or CGE); Toronto, ON
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CT105 - Canadian General Electric
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
The Canadian General Electric model CT105 is a 5-tube table radio for standard broadcast reception. Has internal loop antenna. Similar cabinet as the USA model T105 but slightly different schematic and mixer tube.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (Supplement 45)
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 488 models, 361 with images and 415 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Canadian General Electric (Canada) (C.G.E. or CGE); Toronto, ON