AM-FM Stereo Radio / Electronic Musical Instrument CK-10
- Manufacturer / Brand
- CASIO Computer Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Other Combination - see Notes
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM-FM Stereo Radio / Electronic Musical Instrument CK-10 - CASIO Computer Co., Ltd.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- AM-FM Stereo Radio with Electronic Musical Instrument (Keyboard).
Same architecture as the CASIO PT-1 Keyboard but with a built-in radio.
It is also the smaller brother of the CASIO CK-200 Boom Box keyboard.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 97 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from CASIO Computer Co., Ltd.; Tokyo