LCD Pocket Color Television TV-400 (Model D)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- CASIO Computer Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Other, details in remarks or not known. / 240; 12; 6; 4 x 1,5; 4 x 1,2 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.8 cm = 1.1 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: LCD Pocket Color Television TV-400 - CASIO Computer Co., Ltd.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 77 x 129 x 31 mm / 3 x 5.1 x 1.2 inch
- Casio TV-400 Model C, Color LCD Television;
2"/5 cm LC color display, PAL standard with CCIR I (UK) standard UHF electronic tuner, built-in telescopic antenna, ext. antenna jack (FTZ German version without it!), 3 W power consumption,
AC and Car DC with adaptor AC-Kxx and CA-Kxx only, rechargeable battery pack NP-Kxx as option, 320 g.
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 97 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from CASIO Computer Co., Ltd.; Tokyo