FM Card Receiver RD-11
- Manufacturer / Brand
- CASIO Computer Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1972 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 1,3 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM Card Receiver RD-11 - CASIO Computer Co., Ltd.;
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 86 x 54 x 4 mm / 3.4 x 2.1 x 0.2 inch
CASIO RD-11 FM card receiver.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.018 kg / 0 lb 0.6 oz (0.04 lb)
- Model page created by Eckhard Wegner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 97 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from CASIO Computer Co., Ltd.; Tokyo