LCD Pocket Color Television TV-470N
- Manufacturer / Brand
- CASIO Computer Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / AA: 4 x 1,5 / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: LCD Pocket Color Television TV-470N - CASIO Computer Co., Ltd.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 80 x 130 x 30 mm / 3.1 x 5.1 x 1.2 inch
Receives in VHF and UHF TV bands inPAL B/G/H CCIR standard.
60 mm dia colour LCD display. Tuning is via up/down scan buttons.
Batteries only used to last 3 hours. 2,7 W power consumption.
Made in Japan.
Suitable Casio AC Adapter AD-K65.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.3 kg / 0 lb 10.6 oz (0.661 lb)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 97 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from CASIO Computer Co., Ltd.; Tokyo