Portable LCD Color Television JY-10D
- Manufacturer / Brand
- CASIO Computer Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / AA: 4 x 1,5 / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Portable LCD Color Television JY-10D - CASIO Computer Co., Ltd.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 138 x 84 x 51 mm / 5.4 x 3.3 x 2 inch
Screen diagonal: 2,3" (6 cm), resolution: 360 x 110.
Power consumption: approx. 3.5W
JY-10D (PAL I for UK, UHF 21-68).
Options: AC adaptor : AD-K65
See also JY-10
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.230 kg / 0 lb 8.1 oz (0.507 lb)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 97 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from CASIO Computer Co., Ltd.; Tokyo