- Manufacturer / Brand
- Castilla; Madrid
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 420 kHz
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 9 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super 6 - Castilla; Madrid
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
- Mentioned in
- Revisado en Revista
- Model page created by Miguel Bravo-Cos. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 29 models, 29 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Castilla; Madrid