- Manufacturer / Brand
- Castilla; Madrid
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 150 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super S35 - Castilla; Madrid
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 330 x 380 x 200 mm / 13 x 15 x 7.9 inch
- Price in first year of sale
- 575.00 ESP
- Mentioned in
- Spanish magazine
- Model page created by Miguel Bravo-Cos. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 26 models, 26 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Castilla; Madrid