FM AM Solid State
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Catalina (White Stores, Inc.); Wichita Falls, TX
- 1976 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM AM Solid State - Catalina White Stores, Inc.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 80 x 130 x 37 mm / 3.1 x 5.1 x 1.5 inch
Catalina (no model number). Two earphone jacks: 2.5mm and 3.5mm. Top mount telescoping antenna.
Made in Hong Kong
- Model page created by Ray Albright. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 3 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Catalina (White Stores, Inc.); Wichita Falls, TX