Royal de Luxe GU66
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Centrum-Radio, Gylling & Co.; Stockholm
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Gylling
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 100-250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 27 cm = 10.6 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Royal de Luxe GU66 - Centrum-Radio, Gylling & Co.;
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 510 x 900 x 360 mm / 20.1 x 35.4 x 14.2 inch
Dial in form of a map of Europe with illuminated spots indicating the currently tuned-in station.
Model GW66 is the AC version of this receiver.
- Price in first year of sale
- 465.00 SEK
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Svenska Dagbladet, 01.11.1936)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Greger Wärnå. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 183 models, 132 with images and 56 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Centrum-Radio, Gylling & Co.; Stockholm