- Manufacturer / Brand
- Centrum-Radio, Gylling & Co.; Stockholm
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Gylling
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Royal FW55 - Centrum-Radio, Gylling & Co.;
- Console with any shape - in general
Large dial in form of a map of Europe.
Model FU56 is the AC/DC version of this receiver.
- Price in first year of sale
- 395.00 SEK
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Brochure Saison 1936)
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 183 models, 132 with images and 56 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Centrum-Radio, Gylling & Co.; Stockholm