CRT Testivator 103A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Century Electronics Co. Inc.; Mineola, N.Y.
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CRT Testivator 103A - Century Electronics Co. Inc.;
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
CRT Tester and Rejuvenator.
There were two models of the Testivator made, a Model 103 and Model 103A. The standard plain 103 didn't have a fixed 8-pin octal socket but instead the socket was on the end of a permanently attached cable and also the 2-pin AC connector was in an odd place (on top of the unit beneath the carrying handle).
On the second version (103A) the octal socket was mounted fixed to the chassis and instead a patch jumper connector cable was used to connect the unit to the CRT. Also the 2-pin AC connector is mounted out of the way on the right side of the unit so it looks like the 103A seems to be an improved/revised design of the 103.
- Model page created by Aglef Tröger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 13 models, 13 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Century Electronics Co. Inc.; Mineola, N.Y.