- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Champion Electric, Newhaven / Seaford
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 200-250 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 851/3 - Champion Electric, Newhaven /
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Mario Coelho. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 54 models, 32 with images and 49 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Champion Electric, Newhaven / Seaford