Bring-Along "8" Transistorized Portable TV 6565
Channel Master Corp.; USA
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Channel Master Corp.; USA
- 1965 ??
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 117 / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Bring-Along "8" Transistorized Portable TV 6565 - Channel Master Corp.; USA
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8.5 x 8.5 x 11.5 inch / 216 x 216 x 292 mm
Channel Master Bring-Along "8" Transistorized Portable TV, 6565;
Portable b/w TV with US FCC standard VHF tuner.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 163 models, 147 with images and 32 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Channel Master Corp.; USA
Forum contributions about this model: Channel Master Corp.: Bring-Along "8" Transistorized Portable TV 6565
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
Hallo, I've some important informations about this tv set. I've another piece of it (very rare), and I found schematic in my library. I finally discoverd that this is a Sanyo model (made in japan), sold in USA under the Channel Master commercial mark. As a Sanyo set, it's model numer is "8p2". So, if we merge the infomations about these two model number (of the same object) , "Channel Master Bring-Along 8" and "Sanyo 8p2", we could optimize search results. It also appears (thanks to some ads) that the year is 1961.
Nicola Giampietro, 20.Aug.19