- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Chevrolet Div.
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 260 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet. / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 3711897 - Chevrolet Div.
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- The model Chevrolet 3711897 from United Motors (see also there) and from Chevrolet Motor Division of General Motors Corp, Detroit 2, Michigan, is a storage battery operated custom-built automotive AM receiver with a vibrator Merit P-2861 or STancor P-6489 or Thordarson 22R52 for +B. Model 3711897 has two full push-pull AF stages and is made for 1955 Chevrolet "Corvette" cars.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 1-56, set 304, folder 3)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 33 models, 14 with images and 25 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Chevrolet Div.