- Manufacturer / Brand
- Cibot Radio; Paris
- 1957 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1,5 & 67,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CR57 - Cibot Radio; Paris
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Jacky Parmentier. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 134 models, 121 with images and 53 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Cibot Radio; Paris