Collector's Edition Radio 9762
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Classic - Factory Direct Marketing (FDM) Inc.; Livonia (MI)
- 1998 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Collector's Edition Radio 9762 - Classic - Factory Direct
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
Moden solid state replica in the style of a 1930s radio.
Made in China.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 6 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Classic - Factory Direct Marketing (FDM) Inc.; Livonia (MI)