Automatic Record Changer RC-54
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Collaro Ltd.; Barking, Essex.
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-125; 200-250 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Automatic Record Changer RC-54 - Collaro Ltd.; Barking, Essex.
- Chassis only or for «building in»
3-speed (33, 45, 78 rpm) automatic record changer for 7", 10" and 12" records. Fitted with Collaro 3/AC53 motor unit.
Models from serial number 300,001 add a metal clip to the record balancing arm and have a few more parts changed, see RC-54 Mark II.
- Price in first year of sale
- 13.21 £
- Mentioned in
- Wireless World (The), London (WW, 79) (Listing by Mail Order Supply Co., May 1955)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 22 models, 19 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Collaro Ltd.; Barking, Essex.