- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Collaro Ltd.; Barking, Essex.
- 1959 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 125 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TC-99 [USA] - Collaro Ltd.; Barking, Essex.
- Chassis only or for «building in»
The Collaro Model TC-99 is an AC operated Record Changer.
Distributed in USA by: Rockbar Corporation, 211 East 37th Street, New York 16, N. Y.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 11-59, Set 464, Folder 6)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 22 models, 19 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Collaro Ltd.; Barking, Essex.