Station Control 312B-5
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Collins Radio Company; Cedar Rapids (IA)
- 1962–1975 ?
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Station Control 312B-5 - Collins Radio Company; Cedar
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10.75 x 7.5 x 11.75 inch / 273 x 191 x 298 mm
- VFO, phone patch and wattmeter for the Collins KWM-2 -2A transceivers. Collins 312B-5 Station Control: external VFO, phone patch and wattmeter for the Collins KWM-2 /-2A transceivers.
Similar to 312B-4, but with an additional external VFO.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.5 lb (8 lb 8 oz) / 3.859 kg
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 96 models, 71 with images and 32 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Collins Radio Company; Cedar Rapids (IA)