- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Collins Radio Company; Cedar Rapids (IA)
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 2955-3155/455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115/230 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 75S-3B - Collins Radio Company; Cedar
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 380 x 180 x 300 mm / 15 x 7.1 x 11.8 inch
- Collins Amateur Band receiver 75S-3B: AM / LSB/USB / CW with BFO and product detector, notchfilter (rejection-tuning). Covers fourteen 200 KHz segments in the range 3,4 - 30 MHz. Selectivity 2.1 kHz (SSB), 200 Hz (CW), 4.5 KHz (AM).
Accessories: speaker 312B-3, station-console 312B-4, many different xtal-filters. Matches the 32S-3 transmitter.
In late sets, the 6AU6 VFO tube is replaced by a 7543.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 9.1 kg / 20 lb 0.7 oz (20.044 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 680.00 $
- Source of data
- Shortwave Receivers - Past & Present (3rd ed.)
- Model page created by Werner Raacke. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 96 models, 71 with images and 32 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Collins Radio Company; Cedar Rapids (IA)