- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Collins & John Ltd., Birmingham (see also Collins W.H.)
- 1925 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Amplex 1-valve - Collins & John Ltd.,
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
1926 Price: 3.63 GBP for receiver only
- Mentioned in
- Wireless World (The), London (WW, 79) (1926 February Guide.)
- Model page created by Roy Johnson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 3 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Collins & John Ltd., Birmingham (see also Collins W.H.)