Power Supply 412A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Collins Radio Company; Cedar Rapids (IA)
- 1936 ?
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power Supply (not only Batt.El.)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Power Supply 412A - Collins Radio Company; Cedar
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Remote power supply 412A for Collins 12X Remote Amplifier.
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 96 models, 71 with images and 32 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Collins Radio Company; Cedar Rapids (IA)