Remote Amplifier 12Z-3
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Collins Radio Company; Cedar Rapids (IA)
- 1944 ??
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Remote Amplifier 12Z-3 - Collins Radio Company; Cedar
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Collins Remote Amplifier 12Z-3;
For outside broadcasts, four channels, VU meter, four XLR terminals, screw terminals for line 1, 2 & tel.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 96 models, 71 with images and 32 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Collins Radio Company; Cedar Rapids (IA)