Masterwork 10 M-3106
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Columbia Records Sales Corp.; Hawthorne (NJ)
- 1970 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Masterwork
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Masterwork 10 M-3106 - Columbia Records Sales Corp.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 7.5 x 5 x 3 inch / 191 x 127 x 76 mm
- Portable AM/FM Transistor Radio Model Masterwork 10 M-3106.
Tone Control, Dial Light, Telescopic antenna.
AC and DC Operation.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact TSM Transistor Radio Series SAMS (TSM-112, May 1970)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 25 models, 24 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Columbia Records Sales Corp.; Hawthorne (NJ)