Masterwork AM FM 10 Ten Transistor M-2882 (Japan 708)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Columbia Records Sales Corp.; Hawthorne (NJ)
- 1967 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Masterwork
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Masterwork AM FM 10 Ten Transistor M-2882 - Columbia Records Sales Corp.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Made in Japan 708
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact TSM Transistor Radio Series SAMS (TSM-88, May 1968)
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 30 models, 29 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Columbia Records Sales Corp.; Hawthorne (NJ)