- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Columbia Records Sales Corp.; Hawthorne (NJ)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Masterwork
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Masterwork M5120 - Columbia Records Sales Corp.;
- Console with any shape - in general
23-Transistor AM-FM-FM Stereo Console with 4 Speed (16, 33, 45 and 78 rpm) Automatic Record Changer Model Masterwork M5120.
Power Consumption 15 Watts (Less Changer)
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 12-67 Set 924 Folder 6)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 30 models, 29 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Columbia Records Sales Corp.; Hawthorne (NJ)