Masterwork - Solid State World Wide M-2896
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Columbia Records Sales Corp.; Hawthorne (NJ)
- 1968 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Masterwork
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, more than 2 x SW plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 120 / 8 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Masterwork - Solid State World Wide M-2896 - Columbia Records Sales Corp.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
SW1: 1.6- 4.3 MHz,
SW2: 4.3 - 12 MHz,
SW3: 12 - 26 MHz.
Two telescopic antennas. Fine tuning. AFC. Tuning indicator. Tone control.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact TSM Transistor Radio Series SAMS (TSM-96, Jan 1969)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 25 models, 24 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Columbia Records Sales Corp.; Hawthorne (NJ)