- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Columbia Records Sales Corp.; Hawthorne (NJ)
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Masterwork
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Masterwork M-800 - Columbia Records Sales Corp.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Reel to reel tape recorder, monaural, 3 speed: 1-7/8, 3-3/4 & 7-1/2 ips, tape counter, VU meter, mic., monitor, radio & ext. speaker jack.
Made in Japan
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 25 models, 24 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Columbia Records Sales Corp.; Hawthorne (NJ)