Carlisle 501B Radiogram
- New Zealand-Aotearoa
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Columbus (Brand); Radio Centre Ltd.; Wellington
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Carlisle 501B [Radiogram] - Columbus Brand; Radio Centre
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 430 x 295 x 363 mm / 16.9 x 11.6 x 14.3 inch
5 valve radiogram with record player. Also available with record changer.
There were versions 501, 501A, 501B & 501C. Each had minor changes from the previous and can be seen on the schematics.
- Price in first year of sale
- 38.50 NZ Pounds
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Press 28 February 1957 Page 6)
- Model page created by Brian Stevens. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 154 models, 111 with images and 142 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Columbus (Brand); Radio Centre Ltd.; Wellington