Radio coil RM3S
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Colvern, Romford
- 1935 ?
- Radio part (not a module)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radio coil RM3S - Colvern, Romford
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 88 x 74 x 85 mm / 3.5 x 2.9 x 3.3 inch
- RM3S radio coil is dual range HF valve coupling coil with reaction winding and wawe change switch contained in coil. Originaly designed to meet the requirements of constructing a three valve set with single HF stage, this coil forms the input to the detector.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Sinisa Trlin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Colvern, Romford