Mickey Mouse Hi-Fi Radio AM Table Top 407
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Concept 2000 (Hong Kong) Ltd.; Hong Kong
- 1974 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mickey Mouse Hi-Fi Radio AM Table Top 407 - Concept 2000 Hong Kong Ltd.;
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 200 x 205 x 75 mm / 7.9 x 8.1 x 3 inch
Mickey Mouse AM table top Hi-Fi Radio model 407, hinged doors, battery compartment at the back side.
Made in Hong Kong by Concept 2000 NY 10010 for Walt Disney Productions.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.6 kg / 1 lb 5.1 oz (1.322 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Eckhard Wegner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 30 models, 28 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Concept 2000 (Hong Kong) Ltd.; Hong Kong