Conion 2 Band 7 Transistor Solid State (Japan 109) CR-3A
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. (Conion); Kobe
- 1965 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / UM-1: 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 9.5 cm = 3.7 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Conion 2 Band 7 Transistor Solid State CR-3A - Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. Conion;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 255 x 165 x 90 mm / 10 x 6.5 x 3.5 inch
Made in Japan 109.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.2 kg / 2 lb 10.3 oz (2.643 lb)
- Model page created by Hans Bosman. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 32 models, 31 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. (Conion); Kobe