3 Band Solid State CR-P36S (Japan 109)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. (Conion); Kobe
- 1968 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 453 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / LR20: 3 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 9 cm = 3.5 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 3 Band Solid State CR-P36S - Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. Conion;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 220 x 130 x 60 mm / 8.7 x 5.1 x 2.4 inch
MW: 540 - 1600 kHz
SW1: 2 - 6.5 MHz
SW2: 6.5 - 23 MHz
See also the same model, sold by AWA.
Made in Japan 109
- Model page created by Daniel Rosha. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 32 models, 31 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. (Conion); Kobe