FM/AM Solid State
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. (Conion); Kobe
- 1975 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM/AM Solid State - Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. Conion;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 80 x 140 x 45 mm / 3.1 x 5.5 x 1.8 inch
- Conion FM/AM Pocket Receiver in so-called "Military Design".
Back side reads: British Design Registration No 970635
Probably made in Hong Kong.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.240 kg / 0 lb 8.5 oz (0.529 lb)
- Model page created by Matthew Xenakis. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 32 models, 31 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. (Conion); Kobe