High Fidelity 2 Speaker 11 Transistor CR-211
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. (Conion); Kobe
- 1956 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1.5 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: High Fidelity 2 Speaker 11 Transistor CR-211 - Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. Conion;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11.75 x 8.25 x 4 inch / 298 x 210 x 102 mm
An impressive table-top single-band radio whose twin loudspeakers and spacious wooden cabinet would have made for excellent sound quality. The eleven transistor circuit and "HIGH FIDELITY" wording incorporated into the tuning scale also suggest an emphasis on quality of sound output.
Made in Japan.
- Model page created by Clive Forder. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 32 models, 31 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. (Conion); Kobe