Vacuum Tube Detector Set Type DT-3
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Connecticut Telephone & Electric Company (Sodion); Meriden (CT)
- Radio module pre 1926 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Detector with Vacuum Tube (Valve), no tuner
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Vacuum Tube Detector Set Type DT-3 - Connecticut Telephone &
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
The Connecticut Telephone & Electric DT-3 . Made for the Signal Corps US Army in 1918. Most common use was with the BC-14 A crystal radio receiver.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 20 models, 19 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Connecticut Telephone & Electric Company (Sodion); Meriden (CT)