- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Symphonic Radio & Electronics, New Brunswick and Cambridge Mass.
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1223 - Symphonic Radio & Electronics,
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Selenium Rectifier.
The Corona Model Symphonic 1223 is an AC Operated 1 Tube Phono Amplifier.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 3-61, Set 522, Folder 12)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 66 models, 28 with images and 53 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Symphonic Radio & Electronics, New Brunswick and Cambridge Mass.