Empire (radio coil)
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Cossor, A.C.; London
- Radio part (not a module)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Empire - Cossor, A.C.; London
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 67 x 107 x 80 mm / 2.6 x 4.2 x 3.1 inch
Toggle switch on top for selecting Short = BC and Long = LW. Two types, both with 4 binding posts:
A, G and two E posts = Antenna coil,
A, G, R and (+) = Audion coil with reaction winding.
These Coils were used in the Cossor BK531 Empire Melody Maker kit
- Model page created by Sinisa Trlin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 322 models, 246 with images and 191 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Cossor, A.C.; London