F.M. Receiver Alignment Generator 1324
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Cossor, A.C.; London
- 1955 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-115; 120-130; 200-215; 216-234; 235-255 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: F.M. Receiver Alignment Generator 1324 - Cossor, A.C.; London
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8.2 x 10.5 x 7.5 inch / 208 x 267 x 191 mm
The generator is designed to operate in conjunction with an oscilloscope to provide a display of the I.F. or RF frequency response and for discriminator alignment of VHF-F.M. receivers.
The generator output can be centred on any frequency in the ranges 7.5 - 27.5 MHz (IF) or 87.5 - 107.5 MHz (RF) .
Frequency deviation or sweep is +/- 75kHz with 1000 Hz modulation (internal) or +-25 to +-400kHz for external sources.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.8 kg / 10 lb 9.2 oz (10.573 lb)
- Model page created by Pedro Alegria-Salazar. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 304 models, 219 with images and 185 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Cossor, A.C.; London