- New Zealand-Aotearoa
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Courtenay (Brand); Various manufacturers
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 256 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200 to 250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Power out
- 3 W (undistorted)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Courtenay 108 - Courtenay Brand; Various
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 365 x 465 x 266 mm / 14.4 x 18.3 x 10.5 inch
Dual-band, 6 valve superhet with RF stage
- Mentioned in
- The Golden Age of Radio in the Home 1986 (Page 62)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original prospect or advert (Press 7 December 1934 Page 6)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- -- Original prospect or advert (Manawatu Standard 19 December 1934 Page 3)
- Model page created by Brian Stevens. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 13 models, 11 with images and 7 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Courtenay (Brand); Various manufacturers