Apollo Gramophone No. 1
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Craies & Stavridi, Apollo, Baxter; London
- Talking machine - Mechanical Gramophone/Phonograph
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Solar- and/or muscle driven, also addl. power jack possible
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Apollo Gramophone No. 1 - Craies & Stavridi, Apollo,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10.5 x 18 x 5.5 inch / 267 x 457 x 140 mm
Portable gramophone with reflex horn for upright operation. Single spring mechanism. Leather cloth, same model in teak with brass mounts and double spring see No. 4.
Net export price for the USA.
- Price in first year of sale
- 15.00 $
- Mentioned in
- The Talking Machine World, Sep. 15 1925, p.219
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 13 models, 9 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Craies & Stavridi, Apollo, Baxter; London