Integrated Amplifier CAS 4140 S2
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Creek Audio Ltd.; Hertfordshire
- 1990 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120, 220-240, 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 80 W (undistorted)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Integrated Amplifier CAS 4140 [S2] - Creek Audio Ltd.;
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 420 x 64 x 220 mm / 16.5 x 2.5 x 8.7 inch
An Integrated Hi-Fi Amplifier with 2 x 40 watt output power. Volume and Balance controls, no tone controls. Press buttons for Tape Monitoring, Mono and Mute. RCA Inputs for Aux/CD, Tuner, Tape and Disc (MM or MC Phono). RCA sockets for tape out. ¼ inch jack socket for headphones. Switched and unswitched loudspeaker sockets (loudspeakers connected via the switched sockets are switched off when headphones are plugged in).
Power output: Nominally 40 watts per channel (= 16.0 dBW).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.5 kg / 9 lb 14.6 oz (9.912 lb)
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Creek Audio Systems Instructions for use CAS 4040 & 4140 (S2) Integrated Amplifiers)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 11 models, 11 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Creek Audio Ltd.; Hertfordshire