Battery Forty Ch= 4B1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Crosley Radio Corp.; Cincinnati (OH)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Battery Forty Ch= 4B1 - Crosley Radio Corp.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The Crosley Battery Forty is a battery operated 4 tube BC band receiver.
The Stein Table Top Radios Volume 4 reference mistakenly calls this a model 415AA "Battery 4".
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 6 = 1935 and before
- Mentioned in
- Table Top Radios Vol. 4 Stein 2003 (page 68.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 6 = 1935 and before (Page 6-2)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Crosley Service Supplement No. 93)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Crosley Radio Service Manual: 1943 Sets and Earlier (Page 2)
- Other Models
Here you find 1702 models, 1012 with images and 1180 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Crosley Radio Corp.; Cincinnati (OH)