83CP Ch= 96
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Crosley Radio Corp.; Cincinnati (OH)
- 1942 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Power out
- 6.5 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 83CP Ch= 96 - Crosley Radio Corp.;
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 14 = 1944 = before 1943
- Other Models
Here you find 1696 models, 1009 with images and 1176 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Crosley Radio Corp.; Cincinnati (OH)